[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1669: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1669: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3818)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3818)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3818)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3818)
Love-shy.com: Support for the dating-challenged - forum • View topic - The ieatboogers guide to using sex sites to defeat your LS
LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 27 Jan 2020, 13:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2010, 22:26 
Site Admin

Highscores: 2

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank ieatboogers for the above post:
JMarieV
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2010, 09:07 
LS.com Legend

Stickied for easier reference and because this is kickass advice. I've been waiting for you to finally post about how to do the sex site method.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2010, 19:09 
Poster

Thanks for the info :)

Thanks  
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2010, 03:35 
Super Contributor

Wow, can't believe I read all that. Good advice, defintely bookmarking.

It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2010, 02:51 
Divine Comedian

Fantastic, man. Great advice.

https://incelsandmalesexualists.com/

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2010, 12:29 
HULK SMASH!

Visiting a prostitute is much simpler.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2010, 13:33 
Dr. Seuss

Thanks  
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 17:53 
Extensive Contributor

I did more or less exactly this last year! OK, I am 60, so the women on these sites don't seem old to me (LOL!).

It worked after about 5 months of trying, and I now visit the lady every few weeks for some fun! I met my original partner nearly 40 years ago using a somewhat similar dating scheme - I might have been incel all my life without this method of dating.

The really great thing, as ieatboogers points out, is that the early stages happen on your computer - nerves don't matter. I went on a real emotional roller-coaster while I was using the site - I seemed to get in contact with loads of women, who disappeared equally quickly. I remember one evening when one woman who had seemed really serious, suddenly announced she had met up with an old partner (24 hours before our intended date :( ) and then I was contacted by another woman!

You also have to accept that you will have some meetings that go nowhere. You have to keep telling yourself that if you keep meeting women, your nerves will steady a bit, and sooner or later you will score! I sent out about 100 messages, and met 7 women before I got lucky. One of those 7, gave me a bit of a snog in her car, and noticed I was actually shaking! That wasn't the problem, though, she just decided she wanted someone younger!

My feeling is that if you can stand the emotional upset, and you are not over-picky, you will get what you want. Don't underestimate the emotional upset bit - I get the feeling some men here are really worn down by being LS, so you have to be sure you can take it. Possibly some medication would help a bit.

BTW, I tried to stay roughly in character in my initial contacts with women - I decided it was probably best to appear a little shy rather than really forward - then I didn't seem out of character at the actual meeting.

Finally, do remember that many of the women on these sites have problems of their own. Make sure to be nice to them, even if (for whatever reason) you don't want to take things further.

FS

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2010, 21:12 
Poster

Great post! I think the "small sum of money" may be a bit misleading. What do sites normally charge these days, say $20/month? After six months it's still cheaper than a hooker. And a hookup can be cheaper than a date, since you don't have to buy dinner and movie tix.

I don't know if you've really "kicked LS's ass" by scoring online, but it's definitely awesome. Most likely, you won't be really attracted to the woman and are thinking only about sex and not romance, so your LS anxieties may not get all that high with her.

I recently came across some books about online dating. They mostly look somewhat cheesy, light, for a nonLS audience and possibly outdated, but anything to up your game and increase your odds. I don't know anything about them, but since Ieat shows that it can be done...

Slow & Tight: Every Man's Guide to Online Dating
http://www.amazon.com/dp/143925768X/ref ... 0_pe_ar_d7
Online Dating for Dummies by Judy Silverstein
I Can't Believe I'm Buying This Book: A Commonsense Guide to Successful Internet Dating
Romancing The Web: A Therapist's Guide To The Finer Points Of Online Dating
The Boomer's Guide to Online Dating by Judsen Culbreth
The Ultimate Man's Guide to Internet Dating: The premier men's resource for finding, attracting, meeting and dating women online
Know Your Enemy: An Internet Dating Handbook For Men by Lee Thomas

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2010, 07:16 
Traitor

ieb

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2010, 14:10 
Site Admin

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2010, 01:52 
Site Admin

Now that I'm home from work, some more thoughts:
This thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2121 is more of a description of how it went for me specifically, rather than a detailed how-to guide. That might give you some of the answers you are looking for.
Also, be aware that I wasn't using mainstream dating sites for sex - that was expertper who did that. I used sites that were explicitly all about sex only - AFF for one.

Here are some more thoughts about the age issue.

Some background first. As stated, all ages are present on the sex sites, but the largest age group is the 30s-40s group. I didn't restrict myself to any age group. The youngest woman I sent a message to on the sex sites was 23; the oldest was 62. Of the ones that I actually met and fucked (there were four) the youngest was 30 and the oldest was 48 (this happened in 2007-2008, when I was 27/28). For comparison, the woman from a few years earlier was 51 when I stopped seeing her in 2004.
I remember sending a large percentage of messages to women in that 30s-40s age group simply because there were lots of them, but there is more to it than that. Based on what I saw in their profiles, they were better matched to me (see my paragraph about environment in the original post) than most; for this reason and others, I also sent more messages to women above this age range (50+) than below it (-30).
Now, this is only half of the equation, because each woman will have her own opinions about how much of an age difference is too much. If they have a strong enough opinion, they will probably put in in their profile. However, many will have wide limits themselves, many won't care at all, and a few might even prefer large differences (I remember reading the profile of a 43-year-old woman who said that 25 was her ironclad upper limit!), so there are still plenty of women of all ages who might go for the younger members on here. Also, as stated above, sometimes close counts; if you miss her preferences by just a year or two, try anyway; she might make an exception especially if you can demonstrate by talking to her that you are mature enough yourself (hint: don't talk about your Play Station). One of the women I met on the sites was like this, she was a little hesitant about the difference at first but decided I was worth a shot after she talked to me.

But anyways, what I'm trying to say is be as open minded as you possibly can. The looser your restrictions, the more potential sex partners you will have. Also keep in mind that as I stated, and as EI2 restated, you're in this first and foremost to defeat LS, gain experience, and get pussy. The more experience you get, the more the LS anxiety will fade. I'm far from 100% cured, but I can do and say things now that I could only dream of as little as three years ago. LS would have shut me down if I'd tried. If your ultimate goal is to find a girl-friend who's close to your own age, you will be off to a better start if you have some experience under your belt and LS doesn't cause you to freeze up or shut down if you try to approach one. Any positive experience is better than none.

I know my experience level is still fairly low by mainstream standards, but I can say (speaking only for myself here) that I do not see any more than an insignificant correlation between age and attractiveness. I was attracted intensely to all the women I met from the sex site and the one from a few years earlier. I want to fuck almost every woman I see, regardless of her age.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2010, 14:32 
LS.com Legend

Boogers, great post and I thank you for taking the time in putting it together, and for wanting to help the other guys here but I must respectfully disagree with your assertion that internet dating/sex sites are a good way to beat LS/Incel.

Boogers, you are one of the chosen men who have succeeded on internet dating sites, because around 90 to 95% of men get nothing from internet dating sites.

I recall you mentioned that you had around a 5% success rate, well that's pretty damn good, because even some very good looking guys only have a strike rate of around 10% on internet dating sites, given the face that they are a virtual sausage fest.

I tried internet dating, and never again, internet dating was probably one of the most self esteem destroying experiences I have ever had.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2010, 03:45 
Contributor

2 times in 2 posts
This is some of the best advice I have ever seen, read all of it. I think if I can't get over ls/incel within a year or two on my own, then I am definately going to go this route...

Thanks  
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2010, 03:16 
New Poster

1 time in 1 post
I read this, but I don't think it would work for me. I think I know how my mind operates, and I'm pretty sensitive. Something like sex would probably screw me up if I'm not ready for it. I'm not religious, so I don't have any reason to wait. But I think that your first time should be special, and with someone you care about. I don't really think sex should be meaningless just to get more experience. But then again, maybe I'm totally wrong, and that's the right way to go.

All I know is that my emotions get really unpredictable after any kind of romantic contact with girls. After my first kiss last year, I was a roller coaster of emotions. Just the other I first made out with a girl, and we french kissed too. That after I've only ever kissed a girl with a quick peck on the lips. When I got home I was shaking, and I couldn't stop crying. I'm still kind of recovering from that. If I were to actually have sex without having to build up to it first... I think I might get suicidal or something. I don't want to find out.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank NovaEra for the above post:
metalized