LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 23 Aug 2019, 14:50

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2019, 23:21 
Poster

1 time in 1 post
no, i disagree with myself, think about early development and how social interactions are imperative in forming key social skills that will carry onto your adult life. Sure, you can outgrow some shyness but left untreated loveshyness could follow you into later life when it becomes harder to rehabilitate.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2019, 00:36 
Contributor

13-20.

It removes opportunities for essential growth, and because even if it gets a little better over time, it will sharply raise your odds of being Incel at older ages.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2019, 06:55 
Elite Contributor

Restart80 wrote:
13-20.

It removes opportunities for essential growth, and because even if it gets a little better over time, it will sharply raise your odds of being Incel at older ages.

You think so Restart80? I think the worst age is mid 30s because that's when looks begin to diminish but then again the building of your personality happens as you say between ages 13-20. I atleast had my 1st kiss at (age 19) during that span: i was shaking and all when it happened then i've had my little numbers of make out sessions but that's it no gf, lover or wife.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2019, 23:02 
Super Contributor

metalized wrote:
I atleast had my 1st kiss at (age 19) during that span: i was shaking and all when it happened then i've had my little numbers of make out sessions but that's it no gf, lover or wife.[/b]

This completely baffles me - how come you didn't continue with any of those girls?

FS

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2019, 00:20 
Elite Contributor

Fairly shy wrote:
metalized wrote:
I atleast had my 1st kiss at (age 19) during that span: i was shaking and all when it happened then i've had my little numbers of make out sessions but that's it no gf, lover or wife.[/b]

This completely baffles me - how come you didn't continue with any of those girls?

FS

I fell in love with my last oneitis at about age 23 or 24 so i still had hope i would be with her and all that. Since i was not with her i had some makeouts during my 20s but my mind was still searching for her etc.

Thanks